The 1st Semester features:
- Intro into Vedic Astrology
- Houses (Bhavas)
- House to House (Bhavat Bhavam)
- Planets (Grahas)
- Signs (Rashi)
- Aspects (Drishti)
- Nakshatras (all 27)
- Planetary Cycles and Retrograde planets and stations
- Transits (Gochara)
- Dashas (Maha dasha Bhukti, Antara dashas)
- Divisional Charts (Vargas)
- Special Rules in Vedic astrology
- Eclipses and Rahu and Ketu
- Kala Sarpa Yoga
- Kala Sarpa Yoga, Christina Onassis and Athina Roussel
- Transits (Gochara) house to house, Princess Caroline
- How to Predict Marriage and Children
- How to find Money in a Chart
- Rise and Fall in life and lottery winners
- How to predict Career
- Chart Interpretation
- Life of Brothers, Ernest and Julio Gallo
- World prediction Guidelines
- World Predictions 2017
- Earthquakes/ Airline Crashes
- Assassinations/World War
- Global Disease
- Economy and Stock Market
- Vedic Yearly Chart
- Varshaphal Chart (yearly solar return chart)
- Remedial Measures, omens, gems, yantras, mantras
- Chart rectification
- Electional Charts (Muhurta) marriage, surgery, business/ Horary Charts (question) Prashna
- Relationship compatibility (Synastry)
- Jaimini, karakas and rashi aspects/ KP system using nakshatra dispositors
- Panchanga, Tithi, Nakshatra, Karana. Yoga, Vaar, Shad Bala and Tara Bala
- 1: Predict Marriage: You are given a chart to predict marriage. Explain the indicators and the timing of marriage.
- 2: Heath and Disease: Health potential and diseases they are prone to.
- 3: Wealth and Money: When will money come? Will it come through their own efforts, marriage or inheritance?
- 4: Career: What career is indicated and timing for an opportunity or job.
- 5: Remedial Measures: What would you prescribe? Gemstones, Mantras, psychological guidance
- 6: Muhurta: Starting a business and choosing a date for Marriage. You are to choose the date to start your own astrological business.
- 7: How to set up your Astrological Business How to promote yourself, writing, books, etc.
- 8: Final exam: You will do a full reading. Your tutor and Joni will give guidance and information.