Jaimini Maharishi was a renowned sage in Ancient India who envisioned a highly accurate system of astrology as a result of many years of penance and meditation. He compiled these concepts into the Upadesha Sutras which form the backbone of the Jaimini system of astrology. The simplicity and accuracy of this system is astounding! Learn from Shreekala Ram, who recently published a book on Jaimini Astrology and has been a speaker on this topic at various astrology conferences. Whether the novice astrologer or the seasoned professional, you will find this course valuable.
In this foundational course you will learn the following:
- Introduction to Jaimini System of Astrology
- Signs and Aspects
- Katapayadi System
- Concept of Argalas
- Concept of Jaimini Karakas
- Jaimini Dasha System
- Special Lagnas and Padas
- Jaimini Yogas – Raja Yogas, Ashubha Yogas and Arishta Yogas
- Spirituality in the Chart using Jaimini techniques.
Here is what you get in this course:
- 7 recorded lesson videos and tests which can be taken after you have mastered each lesson
- Live Webinars with Shree (Every Thursday from Aug 25, 2022). Please see below for detailed schedule with time zone
- The Live Webinars will be recorded and you will have lifetime access to them
- At the end of the course, you will have a final exam where you will read a chart using Jaimini techniques
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a “Jaimini Scholar” certificate from UVA!
- Lifetime access to the course material (recorded videos, webinars etc) and lifetime invite to attend future live webinars of this course.
Live Webinar Schedule
August 25 at 9:30 am Central time (Dallas)
September 1 at 11 am Central time (Dallas)
September 8 at 11 am Central time (Dallas)
September 15 at 11 am Central time (Dallas)
September 22 at 11 am Central time (Dallas)
What do I need for this course?
- Access to a computer to watch the online lessons and take the tests
- The course material book (which is available on Amazon) – https://www.amazon.com/JAIMINI-ASTROLOGY-Fundamentals-Jaimini-Principles/dp/1072552310